Wednesday, July 11, 2007

First Week of Orientation

This past Monday night I attended my first orientation since my own so many years ago and it was a lot of fun! The ice ream social held by the DWC was def the highlight, there are a lot of fun people, free ice cream and great music. I'm really looking forward to the next one on Thursday.

I'm currently hating the weather, I have a very limited temperature comfort zone, and this heat and humidity falls way outside of that range. As much as I hate to say it (because I'm petrified of thunderstorms) we need a good storm to clear this out of the area.

I'm really excited for Friday, not only is it the beginning of the weekend but my friend's band is playing at World Cafe Live and tickets are only $6. He is the most amazing guitarist I have ever heard in my life but I've never heard his band play so it should be a good time.

I like putting pictures in each of my blogs but I don't have any new ones this week, sorry all, next time there will be at least one new one!

No comments: